For retail and online sellers email remains the most effective way of reaching customers and increasing sales. From the infographic below you’ll learn predictions about email as well as some interesting stats such as:
– 59% of marketers believe that email marketing is the best outlet for generating new revenue
– Customers who receive email marketing spend 83% more; their orders are 44% larger and they order 28% more often
– Average return on email marketing investment is $44.25 for every dollar spent and 72% of marketers believe this ROI is very good.
How can email marketers ensure they are getting the best return on investment?
– Segment customers
– create specialized landing pages for each segment
– Test regularly to make sure the email is generating the best response possible
– analyze results and use the results to improve future email campaigns.