Case study: Department store chain improves customer engagement, grows revenues per email 40%
What will you see?
- The four types of segmentation that were developed (Seasonal, Attitudinal, Demographic and RFM)
- How the retailer embedded analytics into their campaign planning and execution efforts
- How the process intelligence led to tailored customer experiences through every touch point
- List of benefits realized for customer acquisitions and email promotions
About this customer:
Regional department store chain with over 200 stores selling apparel, accessories and houseware. Sales channels include web as well as brick and mortar locations.
- Promotions are fragmented and reactive
- Marketing is ad hoc
- Market to a strategy and towards target
- Ensure consistency
- "Make the right offer to the right customer at the right time"